& # 39; Sometimes you have to tell someone the truth & # 39 ;: Virgil van Dijk refuses to disclose details of his heated touchline exchange with Jurgen Klopp in the midst of stuttering Liverpool before
- Virgil Van Dijk and Jurgen Klopp were involved in a heated discussion
- Napoli & # 39; s first goal in Murrayfield led to a disagreement between the couple
- Liverpool lost the friendly 3-0, continuing their poor pre-season form
- The team now travels to Evian for a training camp for the Community Shield
The couple was involved in an animated altercation after Napoli's first goal during Sunday 3 -0 defeat in Murrayfield.
Van Dijk was not directly guilty of the Lorenzo Insigne strike, but Klopp faced his main defender and made his point from the sidelines.
The player dropped his g feelings also know and there was a clear annoyance about the body language of the Dutch while they exchanged opinions.
But Van Dijk, when asked what the problem was, said: & # 39; Just things … between me and him.
& # 39; It is not necessary to reveal what. I think everyone should communicate with each other.
& # 39; Sometimes you have to tell someone the truth, that's how it is. & # 39;
- July 11 – W 6-0 vs Tranmere Rovers
- July 14 – W 3-1 vs. Bradford City
- July 21 – L 2-1 vs. Seville
- July 25 – D 2-2 vs Sporting Lisbon
- July 31 – vs Lyon, Geneva
- August 4 – Manchester City, Wembley (Community Shield)
July 20 – L 3-2 vs. Borussia Dortmund
July 1945 – L 3 – 0 vs Napoli
Liverpool were well defeated by the Italians and Klopp later said it was only positive was the pre-match welcome they received in Scotland.
However, Van Dijk says that the return to training of Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino and Alisson make a big difference this week, even though they are not expected to start against Manchester City in Sunday's Community Shield.
& # 39; Sometimes it was pretty messy, but from my point of view there are no worries & he said. "Our season starts next Sunday, so we will concentrate on that.
" Everyone knows that the players who are missing are important players to us. That's a fact.
& # 39; There is much more to join the team. There is a reason why we are European champions. We have to stay calm, we want to win games.
& # 39; But we must be at our highest level (on Sunday). If we play like this, we won't win the Community Shield, it's that simple.
& # 39; We have a good week to also prepare ourselves with a friendly, which is good for the boys who will be back. We will definitely be ready for the city. & # 39;