Chelsea & # 39; ready to close deal for Inter-star Matias Vecino & # 39; with Blues willing to meet £ 23 million asking price for Uruguay's midfielder
- Chelsea looks forward to strike again on the transfer market after landing Hakim Ziyech
- Uruguay midfielder Matias Vecino has been associated with a Stamford Bridge relocation
- It is thought that £ 23 million want for their husband, and Blues are willing to pay
Chelsea latest set to another move on the transfer market by bringing in Inter-midfielder Matias Vecino.
The Blues landed Hakim Ziyech last week, with the Ajax midfielder joining in the summer after a £ 40 million move to Stamford Bridge.
And according to the Daily Express Frank Lampard was able to welcome a second new figure as early as June, with Premier League happy to raise the asking price of £ 23 million. meet for the midfielder.
It is thought that Inter boss Antonio Conte would like to say goodbye to the player to make much needed transfer fees for the summer himself collect.
Chelsea faces competition for the 28-year-old from Everton, who is also interested in the 28-year-old.
This season, Vecino has made 17 Series A games for Inter, scored twice and made one assist.
Chelsea failed to make a single signature during the January window, even though their transfer ban had been lifted. .
Everton pulls the plug from the shirt deal with gambling company SportPesa with the £ 9.6m annual agreement that is canceled at the end of the season
- Everton broke his current shirt deal with gambling company SportPesa
- Goodison Park club had two years left for the £ 9.6 million per year deal
- Sportsmail understands Everton will do not have to pay a financial fine
- The club now wants to reach a club record deal for the 2020-21
Everton will begin a search for a blue chip shirt sponsor after breaking their current deal with gambling company SportPesa.
The Goodison Park club had two years to fulfill their conditions with SportPesa, which are based in Africa, but after negotiations involving the parties, it was decided to make the agreement of £ 9.6 million per year. cancel at the end of this season.
It is understood that Everton does not have to pay a financial fine for ending the partnership and that the negotiations were friendly with SportPesa, who first had their name on Everton shirts in 2017.
Everton insists that the decision was not primarily influenced by the call for football to distance itself from gambling, but it was taken into account.
Denise Barrett-Baxendale, the president and financial director Alexander Ryazantev will lead the search for a new partnership and the ambition will be to close a club-record deal before the start of the 2020-21 season .
An Everton spokesperson said: & # 39; This was a difficult decision, but one with which we can best deliver our commercial plan and seize the new opportunities that lie ahead. & # 39;
Meanwhile, Andre Gomes took an important step towards returning to the first team football after having played a 60-minute game behind closed doors at Finch Farm on Sunday.
It was always the plan for the midfielder of Portugal, who suffered a terrible ankle fracture in Goodison Park against Tottenham in early November, to play the entire match.
He came through without problems and can now w with the team for next Sunday's trip to Arsenal.
David Beckham & # 39; signs £ 180 million sponsorship agreement with Qatar for his new football club Inter Miami & # 39;
David Beckham has to reportedly signed a £ 180 million sponsorship agreement with Qatar for his new Inter Miami football club.
The deal has been on the map for weeks after reportedly & # 39; secret conversations & # 39; have been conducted between the football player and his agent David Gardner.
A source told The Sun : & This deal wipes the word with previous sponsorship deals. Becks and his agent David Gardner are incredibly hands-on, determined to get the best conditions possible.
Qatar wants to encourage investment abroad to improve and soften its image . Miami and the Beckham brand fit in perfectly with this. & # 39;
In exchange for the lump sum, Qatar will see their logo waving on all the equipment and merchandise of the football club, as well as the center of attention in their stadium in Miami, Florida.
The club plays its inaugural match against FC Dallas on March 22.
MailOnline has contacted Beckham & # 39; s representative for comment.
Fans left in the dark about the deal, which was signed two weeks ago, started at to ask if the club would be the first to enter Major League Soccer without a sponsor.
The Qatar Foundation, reportedly a charity, previously sponsors FC Barcelona for two seasons – with a shirt-sponsoring contract worth £ 125 million.
The Qatar Foundation was founded by the royal family of the Golf Emirate and was seen as an attempt to increase their football success.
By drawing a mixed response from fans, the sponsorship left a little wondering how a deal could be made with a country where homosexuality is illegal and allegedly human rights violations and corruption would occur.
Sources told The Sun that Beckham has told it will relax his policies in the future.
Beckham reportedly announced his support for Qatar to organize the 2022 World Cup.
Inter Milan will require that Barcelona include Antoine Griezmann in a transfer deal for their star-maker Lautaro Martinez.
The 22-year-old has enjoyed an outbreak season in Italy with 16 goals in all competitions and is considered Barca's number 1 for the summer.
But Inter is reluctant to let Martinez go without finding a suitable replacement.
According to Mundo Deportivo the attacker can be bought for £ 93.4 million over a two-week period in July, but the Catalan giants are reluctant to comply with that compensation due to financial fair play rules.
Tuttosport claim that Barca will instead offer players such as Arturo Vidal, Carles Alena, Philippe Coutinho and Jean-Clair Todibo in exchange for the striker.
However, the Turin daily that Inter would demand that Griezmann be included in a potential potential deal.
The Frenchman joined Barca last summer, but did not hit the ground in the style that was widely expected.
The 28-year-old has achieved only 12 goals in 32 appearances and could favor a new challenge in the Serie A.
Martinez has given no indication whatsoever that he wants to leave the San Siro amid speculation that he likes a link with Lionel Messi.
Barca is still looking for a striker for the rest of the current campaign, despite the fact that the transfer window is closed.
Injuries to Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele have left them options in advance and special La Liga guidelines allow them to recruit an attacker from another Spanish club or a non-contracted player.
Everyone who does it, however, could not play in the Champions League.
& # 39; I would do it again if I know what happened & # 39 ;: Mako Vunipola insists that he has no regrets about the deal with Nigel Wray that led to the Saracens scandal
- £ 450,000 was given to Vuniprop – a company owned by the Vunipola brothers
- It contributed to Saracens being demoted as prime minister
- Mako Vunipola claims that he would not do so despite doing something else
Mako Vunipola insists he does not regret his business transactions with Nigel Wray that led to Saracens exceeding the salary limit.
The English prop was mentioned in the 103-page report that confirmed that £ 450,000 was given to Vuniprop – a company owned by the Vunipola brothers – to buy a house.
It helped that Saracens were banned from being a prime minister, but even with the future of the club in turmoil, Vunipola claims that he would not have done anything else.
& # 39; V don't regret us at all & # 39 ;, said the English prop. & # 39; That is not small not to care about what happened to the club, but more because our careers are short and I want to look a little ahead. If I had the choice to do it again, I would do it again, knowing what happened.
"Nigel offered us the opportunity and as rugby players our careers are not that long. Any chance that can help or sort a bit of our future after rugby, we are more than willing to look at it. That was our idea when we first invested in Nigel and that has not changed. & # 39;
Although nothing has been signed yet, Vunipola (right) is planning to stay in the championship with Saracens next year. He is already based in the English team and plans to participate in a sabbatical before the Lions tour.
& # 39; I'm pretty lucky to be a little older than some boys, & # 39; said Vunipola. "I have been in and around the English camp. I would say that most coaches here know what I can bring, while some guys have to play on the edge to the highest standard they can.
& # 39; Some things must happen before I can say that I & # 39; stay sure, but hopefully it will be sorted earlier rather than later. & # 39;
Vunipola says entering the English camp was a welcome distraction from the unrest in the club. He was dropped for defeat by France, but returned to Scotland and is now preparing for Ireland in Twickenham next week.
& # 39; Being here with England is actually nice to get rid of it a bit, & # 39; said Vunipola. & # 39; Ireland is always tough. We want to prove that we are still one of the best teams in the world and that we have to beat the best teams. & # 39;
& # 39; We have difficulty unlocking this season … we hope he can bring that little creativity & # 39 ;: Frank Lampard is delighted to sign Hakim Ziyech while Chelsea boss is looking forward to £ 40 this summer million to welcome sign
- Frank Lampard has expressed his joy in signing Ajax star Hakim Ziyech
- The 26-year-old will be add to £ 40 million deal in the summer at Chelsea [19459007
The Blues boss has undergone a frustrating January transfer in which Chelsea did not create new faces for the remainder of the campaign, with Lampard stressing the importance of coming to his team to add. London club in a £ 40 million switch this summer, and Lampard looks forward to welcoming the attacker into the club.
I think he is a fantastic player, & # 39; Lampard said. & # 39; He first came to my eyes last year during their run in the Champions League. I thought he was one of their striking players. We played against him twice this season, so I know a lot about him. & # 39;
Lampard screamed for goals and creativity from midfield while Chelsea struggled to replace the goals and assistance of former starman Eden Hazard, and the Chelsea boss recognized that Ziyech can offer that quality.
& # 39; If you look at us this season, there have been games where we had trouble opening the door and he is certainly a player that we hope he can bring that little creativity to, something else for us, scores goals, helps, are enthusiastic.
"I know he's not coming now, but it's something exciting for us as a club and the fans to have it next year."
The 41-year-old admitted that the club tried to bring in Ziyech during the transfer window last month, but says his focus is now on the future.
& # 39; We tried but it was not possible. We all know how the January transfer window works. You respect that clubs with top players who want to keep, but that is done and we have it for next season. & # 39;
Saracens & # 39; £ 2m-per-year sponsorship agreement with Allianz terminated after aftermath of Premiership scandal cap
The lucrative sponsorship agreement between Saracens and Allianz Insurance has been concluded terminated in the aftermath of their salary break and degradation of the Premiership.
As first revealed by Sportsmail earlier this month the Premiership Rugby side were suspended for multi-million pound losses after the salary cap scandal, and Allianz confirmed on Thursday that they had their nine-year duration association with the club. the end of this season.
& # 39; Allianz intends to remain involved in the great work that the Saracens Sports Foundation is doing in their local community and wishes Saracens the best in the future. & # 39;
The German insurance group has been the main sponsor of Sarries since 2012 and the current contract would not expire until 2021.
Allianz, however, has decided the ties with the club.
Allianz currently pays Saracens more than £ 2 million a year in a deal related to site naming and shirt sponsorship. The Saracens stadium has been known as Allianz Park since its opening in 2013.
Allianz's sponsorship for the outfit in North London is by far the most lucrative deal in the Premiership. The next best shirt sponsor packages bring Premiership clubs around £ 600,000, some of which are only worth £ 150,000.
The season of Saracens has gone from bad to worse since an investigation by Sportsmail prompted an assessment of compliance with their salary limit for the past three seasons.
After & # 39; reckless & # 39; offenses were discovered, they were first docked 35 league points and fined the largest amount in rugby history, £ 5.36 million, but that was applied later 70 points when it was clear that they would break the £ 7m cap again this season.
As a result, the current Premiership Rugby and Heineken Champions Cup championships will play the next term in the championship.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan joins Roma on 12-month loan agreement after being out of favor under Unai Emery in Arsenal
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan is allowed to join Roma for the 2019-20 season
- Mkhitaryan has fallen from the pecking order of Arsenal since the arrival of Nicolas Pepe
- The forward has made 59 appearances in all competitions since joining 2018 [19459007
Arsenal transferred Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Roma for the amount to take their payroll this summer to more than £ 46 million a year.
Attacking midfielder Mkhitaryan was the largest contributing factor to that huge sum as one of the highest earners of Arsenal at £ 180,000 a week.
The Armenian, 30, has not made an impression since he joined Arsenal in the exchange agreement whereby Alexis Sanchez joined Manchester United in 2018.
Mkhitaryan holds a Roma scarf while p oops for photos at the airport on arrival in Italy
Both are now in Italy after equally disappointing spells after their transfers. Before Mkhitaryan moved to Roma on Monday, Sanchez joined Inter last week.
Because Mkhitaryan thought he had no value for money, the Gunners had made finding a buyer a summer priority for him.
Roma finally stepped forward on the deadline day in Italy and agreed to take Mkhitaryan on loan and to take responsibility for his wages.
He passed a medical doctor after arriving in Rome on Monday before completing the transfer, reuniting with former United teammate Chris Smalling in the Italian capital.
Chelsea left back Baba Rahman signed a new contract that runs until 2022 before it is given on loan to Real Mallorca.
Dutch defender Wesley Hoedt has left Southampton to join Royal Antwerp on the Belgian side for a long-term loan.
Indian Premier League returns to Sky Sports while broadcaster three-year deal signs for screen T20 competition with the world's biggest cricket stars
- Indian Premier League returns to Sky Sports the next three years
- Broadcaster will screen all 60 games in this year's IPL, starting on March 29
- Ben Stokes, Eoin Morgan and Jos Buttler in England stars in the tournament
- Mumbai Indians will try to defend their title after last year's dramatic victory
The Indian Premier League will return to Sky Sports this year after the broadcaster has regained the rights to the popular T20 cricket tournament.
Ben Stokes, Eoin Morgan, Jos Buttler, Virat Kohli and Pat Cummins are among the world stars that will play in the 13th edition of the competition, which starts on March 29.
Sky, who previously scored the tournament between 2015 and 2018, shows all 60 games live while the Mumbai Indians try to defend their title after a three-year contract.
Mumbai picked up the trophy for the fourth time with a dramatic one-point win over the Ch ennai Super Kings in Hyderabad, with Jasprit Bumrah taking two crucial wickets to ensure that Chennai did not meet the victory goal.
Australian fast bowler Cummins became the most expensive overseas purchase in IPL history when the Kolkata Knight Riders exceeded £ 1.6 million to sign him at the 2020 auction.
The Knight Riders also bought the one-day World Cup competition of England nning-captain Morgan, while the Super Kings engulfed all-rounder Sam Curran.
There will be 13 English players in the IPL this year, with Tom Banton getting his first taste of the competition.
Massimiliano Allegri has signed a deal with a great English club and will refuse the return to Juventus and AC Milan due to interest from Manchester United
- Juventus is said to be enthusiastic for their former manager to replace Maurizio Sarri
- But Massimiliano Allegri holds out for a move to Manchester United
- Former Serie A club AC Milan also wants the Allegri services again
- Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is under pressure after a bad season so far
Massimiliano Allegri reportedly signed a deal with a & # 39; large English club & # 39; as rumors about a switch to Manchester United pace collecting
Italian manager Allegri left Juventus at the end of last season, where he won five Series A titles in the same amount years at the club.
However, murmuring of Maurizio Sarri & # 39; s job at Juve is threatened in the midst of a bad recent run, Allegri has been associated with a return to both the Serie A holders and the former club AC Milan although it is set to reject both according to the Italian outlet Corriere dello Sport .
ALLEGRI & # 39; S TROPHIES AT JUVENTUS
- Series A (5)
- Coppa Italia (4)
- Italian Super Cup (2)
The report indicates that the 52-year-old Juventus & # 39; main target is to replace Sarri in the hotseat.
Allegri, however, is not fond of a return to the Old Lady, nor is he willing to go back to the San Siro in Milan.
Despite the fact that they had a deal with a Premier League club, it is not known which club, although Manchester United is closely linked to the Italian in the past.
Current boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been under pressure all season because his side is currently six points from the top four of the Premier League.
Sportsmail reported last month that Allegri postponed an immediate return to management in the hope of eventually taking over Old Trafford.
He is the kind of high profile candidate that United would want to hire if Solskjaer left, alongside former Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino.
It is believed that Arsenal was prevented from approaching him in December while looking for a manager to replace the fired Unai Emery.