Gareth Bale has a chance of shock Tottenham returns as a flurry of bets on Real Madrid outcast in the last 24 hours with Jose Mourinho
- The future of Gareth Bale remains uncertain in the Spanish giants Real Madrid
- Bale now has a chance to return to Tottenham after departure in 2013
- The agent of the 30-year-old, Jonathan Barnett has said that he is not going anywhere
A return to Totttenham would mean working with manager Jose Mourinho
Gareth Bale now has a chance to go back to Tottenham this month, despite his agent who suggests that he is not going anywhere.
Bookmaker Paddy Power lowered their chances on Tuesday morning from 1/1 to 8/15.
According to Bale & # 39; s agent, the 30-year-old does not expect to leave Real Madrid this month.
Jonathan Barnett said earlier this month ESPN that Bale is not just going anywhere & # 39; while the January transfer window is open, but also & # 39; very unlikely & # 39; is to leave in the summer.
Bale's contract runs until 2022 and his weekly wage of £ 600,000 per week makes it difficult for other clubs to pay him.
BALE & # 39; S 2019/20 SEASON STATES
Goals: 4 ]  Assists: 3
( statistics for Real Madrid and Wales)
Closest to his departure, after manager Zinedine Zidane tried to force him out of the team, was last summer when he would sign for r Jiangsu Suning, the Chinese Super League side.
The deal would have been around £ 1 million a week, but Real blocked the movement in the final stages of the negotiations.
Bale has since fallen back into the side, appears 14 times and scored twice.
Speculation that the relationship between Bale and Zidane was broken again intensified on the weekend when the Wales international was dropped from the team to play against Seville.
His absence came despite Bale for a whole week and without injuries.
Real Madrid new boy Reinier reveals manager Zinedine Zidane and Kaka were his idols and admits striker Karim Benzema & # 39; a player I like & # 39;
- Real Madrid new signing Reinier says Zinedine Zidane and Kaka were his idols
- The Brazilian will move to Spain after a match at the Olympic Games of Tokyo
- He also says he can't wait to start playing alongside striker Karim Benzema
The Brazilian will join the club after his country's participation in the Olympic Games this summer and has signed a six-year contract with the Spanish side in a deal worth £ 25 million.
During his first interview with the Spanish giants, Reinier placed himself directly in the manager's good books by revealing Zidane's idol was like a child.
[1 9459024] When asked who his hero was, the midfielder answered: & I have two – Zidane and Kaka.
& # 39; Real Madrid is the largest club in the world and they have always had great teams.
& # 39; Ever since I was a boy, my father has always encouraged me to watch the Real Madrid matches. & # 39;
Reinier will first join the Castilla side and arrive in Spain as a player for the future, instead of going directly to Real Madrid & # 39; s first team line-up.
Asked who is looking forward to play with when he makes the switch to the first tea, he replied: & # 39; Benzema. He is a player that I really like.
& # 39; He has a good understanding of the rest of the team. & # 39;
Reinier attracted attention this season with a series of impressive midfield displays and scored six goals in 14 first-team matches for Flamengo this season.
He made his debut for the Flamengo senior team in July last year and quickly rose through the ranks to become one of the most popular features in South American football.
Real Madrid have confirmed the signing of midfielder Reinier from Flamengo in a deal that is believed to be worth £ 25 million.
He will join the club after the participation of Brazil this summer and has a six-year contract with the Spanish side.
His signing was completed after his 18th birthday on Sunday.
Donny van de Beek insists that he did NOT sign a contract with Real Madrid, because the Dutchman insists that he is in no hurry to stop & # 39; big club & # 39; Ajax
- Donny van de Beek is one of Ajax's star men and wanted by Real Madrid
- But the 22-year-old enjoys life in Ajax and would like to stay in the club
- He said about the Real-left: & # 39; There is no contract. That is the situation & # 39;
Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek has refused reports he has already signed a contract with Real Madrid .
The 22-year-old has been repeatedly associated with the Spanish giants and is generally regarded as the next emerging talent of the Ajax conveyor belt.
But the Holland International is in no hurry to leave Ajax, which is currently six points free in first place in the Eredivisie.
& Nothing is official (with Real Madrid). There is no contract. That is the situation. That has not changed throughout the season, & Van 39 said.
& # 39; I don't want to choose. Both are great clubs, but as I said before, Ajax is also a great club.
& # 39; Therefore, there is nothing to choose from. Everything would be very good. & # 39;
Manchester United and Real Madrid target Boubakary Soumare says he will leave Lille … but not this season
- Lille midfielder Boubakary Soumare is one of Europe & # 39; s most coveted talents
- The 20-year-old does not want to leave Lille mid-season
- But he is ready to go to a new side for too long has the club
The much-requested Lille midfielder Boubakary Soumare is ready to leaves the French club but does not want to leave during the transfer window in January.
France Onder 21 interantional Soumare has admitted that he wants to join on a new side but will not leave mid-season France .
& # 39; Yes, of course, & # 39; he said to L&E Equipe when asked if he wanted to go. & # 39; I have already discussed it with the coach.
& # 39; I told him very clearly. I have a very clear picture of where I want to go in my career. I want to do a whole season here, yes.
& I feel good, my teammates are helping me. I know where I am today and that suits me.
& # 39; It's not time to leave – I don't want to leave with regret. & # 39;
He has played 25 times in all competitions for Lille this season, including the Champions League. His side is fifth in Ligue 1.
Real Madrid & # 39; to announce the signing of the Brazilian star Reinier for £ 25m & # 39; with the teenage midfielder set to Los Blancos with a six-year contract
Real Madrid unveils Brazilian teenage star Reinier as their new signature on Monday, according to reports in Spain .
The Flamengo midfielder has long been associated with a switch to the Bernabeu where club officials allegedly registered their interest during the FIFA Club World Cup, where he was part of the team that Liverpool played in the final.
Reinier is said to have undergone medical surgery with Los Blancos a week ago and signed his contract last week before flying to Madrid.
And the player is finally revealed as a new signing for the men of Zinedine Zidane on Monday after celebrating his 18th birthday at the weekend, according to AS .
] The move has been largely controlled while Madrid and Flamengo try to stay in the good books of FIFA with regard to the signing of underage players.
Chelsea got into hot water with the world government after being found guilty of violating rules regarding the signing of players under the age of 18.
The Blues got a trans ban on two windows, although this was reduced to one after an appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
Reinier is expected to play for the Brazilian team under 23 on Monday-evening, while they play Colombia in a qualifier for the Tokyo Summer Olympics.
The teenager played 15 times for Flamengo in 2019, scored six times and won two trophies – the Brazilian Serie A and the Copa Libertadores.
He enjoyed a run with Flamengo to the Club World Cup final in Qatar, where they lost 1-0 to Liverpool in extra time thanks to a goal from Roberto Firmino.
Bayern Munich & # 39; participates in the race for Real Madrid star Achraf Hakimi as they fight with Borussia Dortmund amid the successful loan period of the defender & # 39;
- Achraf Hakimi made an impression during his loan in Germany in Borussia Dortmund
- Hakimi played in defense and midfield for the Bundesliga giants
- Dortmund wants to make it permanent, but Bayern Munich also wants him
- Zinedine Zidane wants him in the Real Madrid team next year too
Hakimi has impressed some of Europe's largest clubs during his loan period in Dortmund since 2018.
After playing regularly on the right-hand side of the defense – as well as on the back left and midfield – during his time at Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund would like to extend his stay.
But Lucien Favre & # 39; s party has given a permanent deal of € 30 million (£ 25.5 million) for the Moroccan international, perhaps difficult with Zinedine Zidane who wanted him back to Bernabeu as soon as his loan deal in Germany expires in July.
However, Zidane & # 39; s Hakimi's desire to challenge Dani Carvajal and Alvaro Odriozola next season did not deter Bayern, with the Bundesliga champions wanting to compete Dortmund for its services with an improved bid of € 45 million in the summer.
Marca's interest in the player had already been reported by Marca earlier this month, but now the German outlet Bild say they want to confirm their offer.
The news comes after Hakimi admitted that he was torn between playing for Dortmund and Madrid.
& # 39; My heart is divided between Madrid and Dortmund, & # 39; Hakimi told Ruhr Nachrichten.
& # 39; Right now, I only concentrate on taking every game as it comes and to the best of my ability. The coming summer is still a long way off and we will have to wait and see what happens. & # 39;
& # 39; That will be a different kind of game & # 39 ;: Benjamin Mendy claims that Manchester City & # 39; is on fire & # 39; for Real Madrid in the Champions League after a crash against Crystal Palace
In the back left their dressing room did not focus on the shape of Liverpool
The side of Pep Guardiola is shocked at the final moments of their Premier League-tie with Palace at the weekend after an own goal by Fernandinho overturned the late brace of Sergio Aguero. The game ended 2-2 at Etihad Stadium and made their title defense against an undefeated Liverpool an even more difficult, almost impossible task.
The draw is one of the disappointing results this season for City in the league, but Mendy said she was & # 39; on fire & # 39; will face their upcoming European match-up with Real Madrid.
"That will be a different kind of game – Champions League, big game," said the Frenchman.
"Every game is great, but everyone knows that this game will be viewed by everyone, so mentally you have a feeling, the atmosphere, how you get the game, set you on fire, excited. & # 39;
Manchester City has drawn the Spanish giants in the round of 16 in the Champions League, with the first leg to be played at Santiago Bernabeu on February 26.
The European title is the only one that Pep Guardiola has not been able to win in Manc Hester since he took over in 2016 – despite his success in competing with other clubs.
In his own country, this season is not planned for Guardiola, with Liverpool rivals running away in the league title race, Mendy told how the camp deals with it: & # 39; We handle it well If another team does well, you can't be angry or angry.
& # 39; We know when you will start the season after winning the competition n, you have to win the most matches. This is the truth, no one can complain – they (Liverpool) are a good team, a strong team that wins, wins and wins, so in our dressing room we try to concentrate on it.
& # 39; Having won two titles in a row, or even the following season, is not easy. We have seen that other teams that won the title did not reach the Champions League the following season – they were in the Europa League.
& # 39; We won our first title and then won again, and now we are second or third. It's not easy in the Premier League – every team fights and thinks they can do something.
& # 39; That is why this competition is a dream and we enjoy it so much. We don't have an answer to what happened, but every player tries to give everything for the team. & # 39;
Transfer news LIVE: Manchester United wants to put Bruno Fernandes plus the latest news from Premier League, La Liga and Serie A clubs
It is day 19 of the transfer window with clubs throughout Europe competing for their mid-season goals before the end of the month.
Manchester United bid for Sporting Lisbon star Bruno Fernandes stalls with Old Trafford hierarchy & # 39; way off & # 39; with a £ 68 million valuation.
Do you want to know who wants to buy your club? Follow our live transfer blog to find out if Sportsmail keeps you up to date with the latest news.
& # 39; I don't know why they have excluded it & # 39 ;: Seville manager Julen Lopetegui vapes at VAR decision to prevent his party taking the lead against his former club Real Madrid in a final 2-1 defeat
- Seville was defeated on Saturday afternoon in Bernabeu with 2-1 in Bernabeu
- Things could have been different without the intervention of VAR, although
- Luuk de Jong seemed to have opened the score early on with a clear header
- However, the referee and VAR ruled that Eder Militao had been robbed
- Seville boss Julen Lopetegui was smoking and then shouted & # 39; this is a shame & # 39;
Seville reacted furiously to the VAR decision that them prevented from going 1-0 against Real Madrid in Santiago Bernabeu.
Spanish television claimed Seville coach Julen Lopetegui said: & # 39; this is a shame! & # 39; several times after referee Juan Martinez Munuera excluded Luuk de Jong's header from a corner by Ever Banega.
The official was advised to assess the goal pitchside for a possible foul on Eder Militao and decided that Militao was intentionally blocked by Nemanja Gudelj in the run-up.
& # 39; Logically, I am upset, & # 39; said Lopetegui. & # 39; We were very good in the first half. We took the lead with a completely legal purpose. And you can't separate that from what's happening in the rest of the game.
& # 39; They scored and we came back but the key for them was that they scored so quickly again. We had opportunities to level again, but it was not possible.
& # 39; I do not understand why they exclude the goal and that is after they have quietly seen it. Sincerely, I don't know why they excluded it. & # 39;
Sevilla & # 39; s Sporting Director Monchi a dded: "We are very upset, very outraged. I refuse to analyze the game after the excluded goal. & # 39;
Asked things right in the second half when the ball hit Munir & # 39; s elbow while lying on the turf and the goal of Seville was not excluded, Monchi added: & # 39; If they exclude the second goal, I might have gone to the field and had the players eliminated. & # 39;
Madrid won the match 2-1 to reach the top of La Liga and put pressure on rivals Barcelona to match their result on Sunday.