Hakim Ziyech agrees with personal terms and conditions with Chelsea, as he puts an agreement on paper for five years after Ajax had accepted an offer of £ 37 million for Morocco internationally
Chelsea has the latest put a hand to deal to sign Ajax playmaker Hakim Ziyech on July 1 by agreeing personal terms with the £ 37 million midfielder, in which the 26-year-old is described as a & # 39; key target & # 39; for the club during the window January transfer .
Ajax accepted Chelsea's bid for the Dutch-born Moroccan on February 13 and Ziyech has now reached an agreement on a five-year deal that will make him a Premier League player on July 1.
Ziyech, who played an important role in the half championships of the Champions League last season, remains with Ajax until the end of the season.
The left-paying provider said he & # 39; rejoiced and proud & # 39; was to have signed for & # 39; so & # 39; n huge club & # 39; and told the official website Chelsea : & # 39; I look forward to the next season and hope we can achieve great things together. & # 39;
Although Ajax bowed out of this season's Champions League after finishing third in the group for which Chelsea qualified, Ziyech showed his future fans a seductive glimpse of his sparkling talent by setting up three goals while Ajax signed 4-4 at Stamford Bridge on November 5.
Chelsea coach Frank Lampard dismissed suggestions that the performance had led him to bid for Ziyech, and club director Marina Granovskaia welcomed the new signature by referring to the clashes between the two parties in Europe.
Granovskaia described Ziyech as & # 39; an important target & # 39; and pointed out: & # 39; In recent years, he has always been one of the most dangerous offensive players in Europe that we saw first hand in our two matches against Ajax. in the Champions League. & # 39;
The four assists of Ziyech in the Champions League are the most players who have entered the competition this season.
Discussing a player who has scored nine goals in all competitions this campaign, Lampard said: & h) have talked a lot this season about matches where we have had a lot of the ball but the last bit did not have had.
& # 39; Hopefully next season he will be a player who can bring us quality with his crossing, passing – the last pass – and shooting and scoring.
& # 39; The quality that he has, hopefully, will be there for the fans to see. & # 39;
Lampard admitted being blinded by the performance of Ziyech while Ajax earned a 1-0 win over Spurs in the first leg of the semi-final that they eventually lost in the final seconds of the return to the Johan Cruyff Arena.
& # 39; I was particularly impressed when I saw him play against Tottenham in Wembley in that match, & # 39; Lampard explained.
& # 39; I have followed him properly since then. I have watched him a lot and know what he is.
& # 39; He ticks many boxes and I am happy that we are in a position where we can say that he will be out of the player next season. & # 39;
Ajax is currently three points clear in the top of the Eredivisie, in which Ziyech has 12 assists and six goals so far this season.
Westbrom asterisk Rayhaan Tulloch happy to stay, despite disagreement about a new contract, as rival clubs show an interest in England U18 international
- Rayhaan Tulloch is happy to be in West Brom to stay down despite breaking the deal
- Tulloch asks for more than £ 10,000 and Baggies will not meet those requirements
- Rival clubs have shown an interest in Tulloch breaking the first team
- Albion completes the signing of Matheus Pereira from Sporting Lisbon
West Brom & # 39; s highly regarded young forward Rayhaan Tulloch is open to stay at the club despite not agreeing the conditions for a new contract. interest from rival clubs.
Despite reports that the 19-year-old Tulloch is asking more than £ 10,000 a week, it is clear that the player and his representatives are more realistic in their demands.
Tulloch is out of contract in the summer but has a strong attachment to Albion after being ridden by the ranks arranged to shine for the U23 & # 39; s of the club and pave its way to Slaven Bilic & # 39; s first team plans.
Albion has a rich history of producing top inland talent and wants him to stay. However, they have seen that some of their younger players have previously rejected offers because they are looking for richer conditions.
Louie Barry left for Barcelona last summer before joining rivals Aston Villa in January, while Nathan Ferguson declined a contract offer and saw an offer move to Crystal Palace due to injury last month.
Meanwhile, Albion completes the permanent signing of Sporting Lisbon's Matheus Pereira for £ 7.25 million when he completes 30 championship matches of 45 minutes or more.
The 23-year-old, initially signed for a £ 725,000 loan, was again influential as Albion won 3-0 in Bristol City on Saturday.
REVEALED: Joe Joyce agrees with Daniel Dubois at the O2 Arena in April after receiving a considerably higher offer to fight his British rival than challenging Filip Hrgovic for the European title
- Joe Joyce and Daniel Dubois reached agreement on fighting in the O2 Arena in April
- Joyce was ordered to fight Filip Hrgovic for the European heavyweight title
- ] He decided to hire Dubois because it was more money than he would get to face Hrgovic
- April 18 is a likely date reserved, but not yet confirmed
Victor Moses & # 39; agrees to personal terms and conditions with Inter Milan & # 39; before proposed lending moves while Chelsea manager Frank Lampard reveals that Fenerbahce lender is coming back for another destination & # 39;
- Inter Milan manager Antonio Conte hopes to reunite with Victor Moses
- Moses is still in the books at Chelsea, but is on loan at Fenerbahce
- The Series A outfit reportedly agreed on personal terms with the 29-year-old
- Frank Lampard has revealed that Moses on loan somewhere else
Inter Milan is reportedly almost on the loan contract of Victor Mozes after he agreed personal conditions with the side of Antonio Conte .
Conte, looking for wing-backs after being unimpressed by Valentino Lazaro and Cristiano Biraghi, wants to reunite with Moses coached the 29-year-old in Chelsea between 2016- 18.
And according to Sky Italia, Moses made personal arrangements with the Series A outfit ready with him to leave Fenerbahce – where he is currently playing on loan from Chelsea.
Inter – who is second in the Italian top flight behind Juventus – has offered a loan with an option to buy from Chelsea.
And Chelsea boss Frank Lampard confirmed on Monday afternoon that Moses will return to West London to live elsewhere.
In anticipation of Chelsea & # 39; s Premier League meeting with London's rivals Arsenal, Lampard admitted: & # 39; He returns to Moses to go somewhere else. There are conversations going on. & # 39;
Moses seeks a new chance away from Fenerbahce, where he has only played seven times in all competitions since he came on loan in January of last year.
Moses won the Premier League under Conte in Chelsea in 2017, while also lifting the FA Cup a year later.
The wing-back played an integral role under the Italian manager, with 34 teams for Chelsea during their triumphant Premier League campaign 2016-17.
Olivier Giroud agrees to personal terms with Inter Milan … but Chelsea demands £ 6.5 million for striker whose contract expires this summer
The striker, 33, has already agreed to personal conditions with the side of Antonio Conte although the clubs are at odds with the compensation for the winning striker of the World Cup.
Inter tries to keep Giroud, whose contract expires this summer, away for only £ 4.5 million, but Chelsea holds at least £ 6.5 million.
Giroud, who has just made three starts and seven club appearances throughout the season, joined Chelsea two years ago for £ 18 million and Blues boss Frank Lampard has admitted he has this month the club may leave
Lampard said: & # 39; At Oli, the situation is that it is good for everyone and in the first place the club because he is under contract, then we will see if he can do the club leave.
& # 39; He has been a great professional here, brilliantly trained through the season even without many chances and so I hope I would give him a lot of respect and respect, but I still have to make a decision for the football club and nothing has been done yet. . His agent talked to the club (Chelsea), but until we decide it's right, it's not done. & # 39;
Manchester City will reward club legend Sergio Aguero by leaving him on his own terms after becoming the most productive overseas scorer in Premier League history
- Manchester City is set to Sergio Aguero to leave the club the way he wants
- The Argentinian may leave Man City when his contract expires in the summer of 2021
- City is reluctant to make concrete progress towards a new striker at this stage
Aguero has made often intention to become a member of the boys' club Independiente
The Argentinian strengthened his status as one of City & # 39; s all-time greats on Sunday, a hat trick in the 6-1 victory against Aston Villa to see him overtaking Thierry Henry to become the Premier League most productive overseas goal scorer.
But at the age of 31, the performance of the Aguero team at Etihad Stadium is growing.
The attacker's contract expires at the end of the following season – when the South American is approaching his 33rd birthday – and there is a feeling that can be a natural moment for his departure.
Aguero has made it clear that he intends to re-join the boys' club Independent in Argentina when he leaves Manchester.
But, given his status as one of the club's most iconic players, his city leaders are prepared. Aguero dictates his own exit and does not want to be seen looking for it while remaining a central figure.
Behind the scenes, the process of identifying potential substitutes for Aguero has begun with Harry Kane from Tottenham and Lautaro Martinez from Inter Milan among the candidates that will surely interest City .
Out of respect for their Lead Leaders of all time, city leaders are said to be reluctant to make concrete progress toward a possible movement for a new center-attacker – instead reserve what is essentially a special one treatment is for a player who is considered an institution in the club's hierarchy. ]
Inter Miami agrees terms with Lewis Morgan on Celtic winger preparations for £ 300,000 switch to David Beckham & # 39; s side
- Inter Miami has agreed terms with Celtic winger Lewis Morgan on the move
- Morgan is going to switch £ 300,000 to join David Beckham & MLS's side
- The 23- year old is eager for normal playing time and is set to be an important player. : 40 GMT, January 12, 2020 |
Inter Beck of David Beckham coached by 44-year-old Diego Alonso, opposite FC Dallas on February 22 in their first game and hope to have Morgan on board by that time.Inter Miami has agreed with Lewis Morgan terms prior to the £ 300,000 move for the winger
Morgan wants to play more often and is convinced that a switch to MLS will be beneficial for his career.
Miami will initially be based in Fort Lauderdale and expect to attract a huge Latin American following.
The first official game for Miami will be an away game against FC Dallas on February 22.Morgan is eager to play more regularly and is convinced to make the switch to the MLS
Tottenham border closer to agreement with Benfica star Gedson Fernandes on 18-month loan agreement
- Tottenham almost agreed with Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes
- ] The club in North London will sign an 18-month loan agreement for the 21-year-old
- West Ham had also tried to sign Fernandes before Tottenham intervened
Tottenham are nearing agreement on a 18-month loan for Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes.
David Hampen, manager of West Ham, has evaluated a number of midfield goals and remained convinced that Fernandes was a priority for them this window.Tottenham is about to sign a loan agreement for Benfica star Gedson Fernandes
This is not supposed to have played a role in the player's decision.
Scotsman Moyes had previously admitted that the Hammers hoped to complete the deal.
He said: & # 39; We won does not bring in a bundle of players. Gedson Fernandes is what we are talking about.
& # 39; I could not tell you because I came directly from the training to the press conference.
& # 39; More importantly, he is a young player for the future and he has a good pedigree. & # 39;
Chelsea reportedly also participated in the race to grab the highly rated starlet.West Ham boss David Moyes revealed that the club was also interested in the 21-year-old
Anthony Joshua has until January 31 to agree to fight Kubrat Pulev or he risks losing his IBF belt
- Anthony Joshua reclaimed his belts when he defeated Andy Ruiz in Saudi Arabia
- He spoke about his desire to include Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury
- But first Joshua had to fight Kubrat Pulev or the risk are his IBF title
Anthony Joshua has been given to it end of the month by the IBF to agree to mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev.
Joshua claimed his titles back in Saudi Arabia in December when he avenged his shock loss to Andy Ruiz Jr.Anthony Joshua has until the end of the month to agree on conditions to fight Kubrat Pulev
An IBF spokesperson told Sky Sports: & # 39; I was just told that the Pulev and Joshua camps asked until January 31 to negotiate. & # 39;
If he does not agree to the conditions for a fight, he may lose the belt.
Joshua will also have to make way to face Oleksandr Usyk soon, as he is the mandatory challenger of his WBO title.
Manchester United received a huge blow because top goal Erling Braut Haaland & # 39; agreed to £ 6.8 million to join Juventus & # 39;
- Manchester United goal Erling Braut Haaland has reached & # 39; agreement with Juventus & # 39;
- The striker allegedly put pen on paper at £ 6.8m deal with Italian giants
- Haaland was wanted by United, who are Planning for a Forward in January
United had been favorites to land the teenage sensation, but now seems to miss him.
Haaland has scored no fewer than 28 goals this season from 22 games in all competitions and has attracted interest from some of the largest clubs in Europe.Manchester United goal Erling Braut Haaland reportedly agreed the terms with Juventus
According to Tuttosport Juventus won the race for his signature after he reached a £ 6.8 million deal with the player in the days after Christmas.
The Italian outlet claims that Juve has strong ties with Salzburg and that Mino Raiola is working on the deal to bring him to Italy.
Juventus is said to have activated its £ 26m release clause together with Borussia Dortmund, Manchester United and RB Leipzig.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had identified five offensive targets to sign in January and Haaland was one of his best
United may now have to look somewhere else with Haaland & # 39; s heart on their way to Juventus.