Harry Maguire admits that Manchester United & # 39; poor & # 39; was set-play, but believes he is building a great partnership with Victor Lindelof
- Harry Maguire has called on Manchester United to defend set- plays better
- Despite recent clean sheets, Maguire believes that improvements need to be made
- However, he enjoyed defensive cooperation with Victor Lindelof
Harry Maguire has admitted Manchester United should improve their defense of fixed games, but believes that he is building a solid partnership with Victor Lindelof.
Maguire has become a vital figure of the United backline and has taken on a captain position since his entry into the world – registration of £ 80 million from Leicester.
England's international international has been called in to strengthen United's defense, but the team of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer still leaks targets to Maguire's taste too often.
Despite registering three consecutive clean sheets against Tranmere, Manchester City and Wolves, Maguire admitted that much improvement still needs to be made.
& # 39; We are keeping much cleaner sheets than at the start of the season and we have never really been a team that has admitted many opportunities, & # 39; told Maguire United & # 39; s official website
& # 39; We are poor of set-play with our defense and we scored some great goals from the outside, but we have not really played games where David had to make five or six saves, apart from perhaps the second round of the Carabao Cup against [Manchester] City, when David was brilliant. & # 39;
Solskjaer has consistently played Maguire and Lindelof as his centerback combination this season and the 26-year-old says he is encouraged by how they performed together.
Maguire added: & # 39; It is a partnership that is building and I think we are getting better and more clean sheets as we have recently done. & # 39;
United has spent the winter break training in Marbella and comes back in action on Monday-evening for a fight for the Champions League-places against Chelsea.
Christian Eriksen adopts an Oasis classic while Victor Moses performs a Dizzee Rascal rap during their Inter Milan initiation … and teammates Romelu Lukaku and Ashley Young think it's hilarious!
Christian Eriksen and Victor Moses had the daunting task of sing their initiation songs at a dinner with their new Inter Milan teammates on Wednesday night.
But no new signing is fully integrated into a team until they have gone through a horribly embarrassing moment and both Eriksen and Moses had theirs in a luxury restaurant in Milan.
Eriksen, who left Tottenham for £ 17 million in the last few days of the transfer window, was the first to perform Oasis classic & # 39; Wonderwall & # 39; with a certain confidence.
But former Manchester United pair Romelu Lukaku and Ashley Young were not impressed by Eriksen's number choice or performance, laughing when the Dane encouraged his teammates to clap.
The execution of Moses was much more subdued, working its way through & # 39; Chillin & # 39; wiv van Man Dem & # 39; van Dizzee Rascal while his teammates step up the time again by clapping to the beat.
Young has so far played three appearances for Inter, played 90 minutes in all three games.
Moses, who arrived from Fenerbahce, made his debut last month in the quarter finals of the Coppa Italia before he first started in Series A in last week's Udinese victory.
The former midfielder Tottenham made an impression during his first few games as an Inter-player
It comes after Young criticized for flying his favorite hairdresser about 700 miles from Manchester to Milan just for a haircut.
Young was ridiculed on social media, with a user who said, "It might just as well be shaved off, it's not difficult."
Johnson was delighted about the free trip to Italy, smiling for a photo of the couple he posted on Instagram entitled: & # 39; Anywhere in the world & # 39 ;.
Young has made an impressive start with life in the Italian game and has assisted with his debut against Cagliari in the San Siro.
The team of Antonio Conte wants to finally end the dominance of Juventus in the Serie A this season. They are currently three points lower than the eternal champions and play against city rivals AC Milan on Sunday.
Victor Wanyama wants to stay in Tottenham because Amiens and Leganes do not agree a loan agreement with Premier League club, while Celtic precludes return due to wage demands
- Victor Wanyama has dropped favor with Spurs since arrival of Jose Mourinho
- The midfielder has only made two Premier League appearances this season
- Wanyama's £ 65,000 per week wages seem scanned loan to have moved
Victor Wanyama is looking forward to staying in Tottenham for the remainder of the season after Amiens and Leganes failed to bid for the midfielder.
The two clubs were negotiating with Spurs on a temporary move, but both withdrew their interest after the discussions on the terms of the loan agreement were terminated.
Wanyama meets the requirements at Spurs with only two Premier League appearances this season and wanted to leave the club on loan in January.
His £ 65,000 a week, however, seems to be a stumbling block with the player who did not want to lower his salary to go somewhere else.
Celtic was interested but could not pay his wages, so the chance that the Kenyan returned to his former club.
Wanyama joined Spurs from Southampton in July 2016 after spending the last two years in Celtic Park, where he scored 13 goals in 91 games.
The 28-year-old scored seven goals in 97 games for Tottenham and still has 18 months to go on his contract.
Tottenham deports midfielder Victor Wanyama before transfer window closes with Bayer Leverkusen and Fiorentina in race for his signature
- Victor Wanyama still has 18 months to sell in Tottenham him
- The 28-year-old midfielder wants to play more often after being frozen
- Bayer Leverkusen, Fiorentina, Rennes and Strasbourg are all interested in him
Tottenham are ready to spark a fight for Victor Wanyama as they look to let him go before Friday's deadline.
Bayer Leverkusen, Fiorentina, Rennes and Strasbourg have all shown an interest in Kenya international which is on the periphery of Tottenham & # 39; s first team for the past year.
The 28-year-old, who has a British passport, has another 18 months under contract and would like to start his career and play more regularly.
Tottenham had stopped for a fee, but could soften their attitude for the next 24 hours while they wanted to streamline their team.
Wanyama was considered one of the best midfield defenders in Europe when he arrived at the club, but a few niggles injuries pushed him into the pecking order.
He fought back to fitness, but this season is limited to just four gigs with his last coming as a substitute against Bayern Munich in December.
Series A title competitors Lazio & # 39; considering late swoop for Spurs midfielder Victor Wanyama because they also continue to follow Olivier Giroud & # 39;
- Lazio are close to the top of Serie A and have a legitimate chance of winning title
Premier League-outcasts Victor Wanyama and Olivier Giroud are both6 [19459009[19459009 ] Wanyama is likely to leave Spurs while the number of clubs wants Chelsea's Giroud
13:06 GMT, January 30, 2020 ]
Lazio looks for a busy last 36 hours of 36 hours the January transfer because they consider & # 39; victories on the deadline day for Tottenham & # 39; s Victor Wanyama and Chelsea & # 39; s Olivier Giroud & # 39 ;.
Both players are out of favor with their respective clubs and the Series A wants to profit and conclude a last-minute deal.
Valon Berisha has just left Lazio to lend himself to Fortuna Dusseldorf until the end of the season, leaving a midfield hole to fill Wanyama.
Celtic is also interested in Kenyan services, while Aston Villa and AC Milan also keep tabs.
Lazio has an impressive season in the Serie A, and they are third in the table with a game in hand.
If they win, they go to second place, just two points from Juventus and the top.
Tottenham & # 39; offers Erik Lamela, Juan Foyth or Victor Wanyama to AC Milan & # 39; because they want to protect Krzysztof Piatek & # 39; s signature
Spurs manager Jose Mourinho is desperately looking for a replacement for the wounded Harry Kane who has been excluded for at least four months with a hamstring injury.
And according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Tottenham offered the Series A outfit a choice of players – presumably Erik Lamela, Juan Foyth and Victor Wanyama to get their man.
More to follow …
Inter Milan signs Victor Moses on loan until the end of the season with a view to a permanent agreement of £ 8.5 million from Chelsea
Victor Moses was reunited with Antonio Graaf after signing a loan agreement with Inter Milan until the end of the season.
The expected move from Chelsea was confirmed on Wednesday afternoon by the high-flying Italian side.
The 29-year-old borrowed the rest of the campaign to make the deal for £ 8.5 million in the summer.
Victor Moses loaned Inter Milan to Chelsea until the end of the season
Romelu Lukaku effectively confirms Victor Moses' move to Inter Milan … by posting a photo of him going out to dinner with his teammates with the Chelsea wing in the background!
- Chelsea star Victor Moses is on the eve of a move to the Italian side of Inter Milan
- The wing-back has arrived for a medical preparation for a reunion with Antonio Conte
- But Inter & # 39; s Romelu Lukaku seems to have leaked the movement in a team photo
- Moses was seen in the background of a squadron during a dinner on Wednesday
The move from Victor Moses to Inter Milan seems to are a formality after the star of Chelsea was seen in the Instagram post of Romelu Lukaku of a squadron meal.
But it seems that Moses & ex-Chelsea teammate Romelu Lukaku has just spoiled the unveiling of the Nigerian player after posting his photo of Inter-players enjoying dinner together.
Int this season, with Juventus fighting for the Scudetto crown and following the old L ady with four points, the team decided to join a team binding session with a meal to boost morale.
Belgian star Lukaku showed a United front among the players as they smiled at the dinner table, with loaned out Manchester United star Alexis Sanchez and Borja Valero who look very satisfied with a glass of wine.
But look closer and you will see a certain Chelsea player hanging at the back of the photo, although Moses' photo seems to suggest that he is about to be an Inter player.
The 29-year-old sits opposite Lukaku while smiling and already seems to be sleeping in his new environment.
Chelsea boss Frank Lampard has already confirmed that Moses is looking for relocation and says conversations with other clubs were & # 39; in progress & # 39;
About Victor Moses; he is clearly coming back from his loan in order to go elsewhere, and those conversations are also ongoing, "he said.
Inter has already signed another English full-back in Ashley Young by Man United – who this season has become the third Red Devil star who signed for the club this season.
Moses, on loan to Fenerbache, sees his Chelsea deal coming to an end this season and the upcoming move the player should give a huge boost and because he returns to Conte, who was a big fan of him at Stamford Bridge.
He played a prominent role among the Italian right back while Chelsea rose to a Premier Lea title success in 16-17.
Victor Valdes reveals that Barcelona sensation Ansu Fati had to buy new boots during a youth tournament because his & # 39; a complete disaster & # 39; was hurting his feet
- Victor Valdes recently took Ansu I went to the stores to buy a new pair of boots
- The 16 -year-old had pain in his feet completed during a tournament in Russia
- Valdes inspected his boots and discovered that they had a & # 39; complete disaster & # 39;
- Fati became the youngest Barca debutant since 1941 against Real Betis
Barcelona coach Victor Valdes has revealed that he recently had to buy wonderkid Ansu Fati a new pair of boots.
Fati, 16, became the club's youngest debutant since 1941 when he entered the 5-2 win over Real Betis as a 78-minute substitute.
But the teenager caused an alarm at the coaching staff when he complained about persistent pain in his feet during a youth tournament in Russia .
The club struggled to find out the cause of his pain before Valdes r suggested inspecting Fati's boots and came to a damn conclusion.
& # 39; I told him to bring me his boots and they were a complete disaster, they caused him pain, & # 39; said Valdes at a press conference on Monday.
& # 39; No one thought it could be the boots, but I did. We went to buy new ones. & # 39;
The winger got his big chance on Sunday in the absence of Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez and Valdes gave him a glowing assessment.
& # 39; He is strong, fast and confident, & he said.
& # 39; You have to give this kind of talent freedom so that it flows. I am so happy for him, he called me this morning and it made me very excited.
& # 39; I am grateful to Valverde for giving him a few minutes. His performance did not surprise me.
& # 39; He stands for hard work. He has the soul of an elite player and he is a predator in the box. & # 39;
Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde, said he had no trouble giving Fati his debut despite his tender years.
He has a lot of confidence, goes to space, stands one on one, & said Valverde.
& # 39; He is the youngest player I ever debuted, but like veterans, we look at performance, he can give us good performance and that's why I gave him a debut.
& # 39; Ansu surprised us because of his qualities, we will see what happens in the future. & # 39;
Victor Moses arrives in Inter Milan for his medical prepayment of sealing loan to reunite former Chelsea manager Antonio Conte
- Victor Moses was filmed on Tuesday at the base of Inter Milan prior to his medical
- He is on loan to the end of the season with a contract of £ 8.5 million
- Moses won the Premier League and FA Cup under Antonio Conte in Chelsea
The 29-year-old is on loan for the remainder of the season in order to make the deal permanent for £ 8.5 million in the summer.
He had first arrived in the city on Monday evening after he had stopped his 18-month loan spell on the Turkish side Fenerbahce.
Moses is currently considered surplus to the requirements in Chelsea and had spent the last 12 months trading with Fenerbahce.
However, he is set to be reunited with Conte on Inter after playing a key role in the Premier League title of the Italian 2016-17 while he was in charge of Chelsea.
He played 34 times in the league that scored three times.
In general, the couple worked together for two seasons on Stamford Bridge before Conte was fired just two months after the end of the 2017-18 campaign. In the last season they also won the FA Cup.
Conte hopes that the arrival of Moses can help the title challenge of Inter if they want to take over Juventus as champions of Italy. Juve (51 points) is currently four points free from the second placed Inter (47 points) after 20 games each.